Chronicles of a Platinum Pussy

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Wake-Up

Danny and I cuddled for a few moments, then I headed to my room to chill with Jade before she fell asleep. We ended up talking until 5AM while Danny was crashing on the sofa in a alcohol-induced exhaustion.

Close to 6 she finally fell asleep. I crept to the living room. The lights were dimmed and Danny was really sleeping. I had his belt and jeans loosened before you could say Rumplestiltskin. I kissed his face, his chest and happy trail and then wasted no time in getting down to business. I was hella horny, I know that Danny was too---we hadn't really done anything since Tuesday night. I was aching to have his hard cock inside my pussy, but I knew that I couldn't do that, at least not this eve.

Today, I was going to appease myself with my mouth, and I didn't hesitate for a second. I licked him slowly, wetting his shaft up and down the whole thing. I took small nips on the underside, working my way upwards. My right hand was holding his cock and balls, playing with him and getting him hard. My left was on it's own quest, flicking with his nipples, making them stand turgidly as his cock now was.

His deep groan alerted me to the fact that my ministrations had awakened him. I headed upwards to give him a kiss then renewed my love play with serious intent. I sucked him deep and hard, going slow and exacting patient vengenance with my tongue, making him moan, thrust and quiver in delight.

This time, in a very long time, he could only have the blowjob---the expectancy of my pussy was driving him wild though. He clutched my butt and bucked against me, driving me head deeper and deeper down his shaft. I almost gagged but kept at it like a trooper, even though tears had sprung to my eyes.

"Claim that cock like it's yours," he ordered me, and I obliged, renewing my efforts with all energy. I sucked him hard and long, slow then fast, varying the rhythm and sending my hands as sparkers all over his body. It took him a while, but he finally came, a steady, unrelenting flow straight down my throat. I swallowed it all, licking him even though he was hyper sensitive, letting him know that yes---this cock was all mine.

He gave me a smile, the one he always gives when words can't even express how he feels and clasped my head to his chest. I lay that way, savoring the contact for several moments until the cool chill of the morning air made me ache for my warm bedcovers. "I wish you could come lay down with me," I told him. "I know," he responded, catching the rest of my unspoken thoughts.

I wish you could come and fuck me. Now.

Labels:


posted by Platinum Pussy @ 7:19 AM   : : 2 dirty thoughts

Say Something Freaky!

-------------------------------------