Chronicles of a Platinum Pussy

Monday, June 26, 2006

The Sweetest Dawn

I had left the bedroom whilst he was sleeping to blog for a bit. I couldn't sleep, having slept all day so kept myself occupied online until around 5am. I finally crawled into bed beside Danny, cold and shivering in the pre-dawn chill.

Although he was sleeping, he wrapped his arms securely around me, spooning me instantly I crawled in next to him. I love it when he does that. I could tell he was fast asleep because his breathing remained even and deep. I shimmied my butt against his groin to get warm (yeah right!). My booty felt the hard turgid form of his member and my curiosity was instantly aroused. I had to do a little investigating.

I sent my questing hands over his groin, and sure enough, his cock was at half mast. He must have been having some really kinky dreams, I thought as I angled myself closer to him. I remembered the Dream Lover and decided that this was the perfect time to reciprocate.

His boxers had the fly with a button so it was undone easily. His cock sprang alive in my hands, warm, hard and ready. With an eagerness that was almost like a child on Christmas morn I wasted no time in touching his cock with my lips. I took him in slowly, savoring the contact, relishing the moment even more than he was. I knew he was still asleep because his breath was still the same. I started licking him then, sucking and tasting him with ardent, thirsting desire. I flicked my tongue up and down on his frenulum, knowing the the collection of nerves there would start singing. His cock got harder slowly, and rose to it's full height. I smiled to myself. He was ready.

I deep throated him as far as I could, playing with his balls with one hand and his nipples with the other. My acrobatic agility pleased me and I continued my love play, angling my body until I was perfectly comfortable, relaxing my jaw. I could have done this for the rest of the morning, I was enjoying it so much. I sucked him like a popsicle, like an ice-cream bar that I'd been craving all winter.

The first few drops of precum formed at his tip and I laved it up eagerly, flicking my tongue in his slit to check for more. I wasn't sure if that was the motion that woke him, but I knew the moment he did wake. He was quiet, watching me, his eyes like luminescent orbs in the early morning twilight. I continued my efforts in pleasing him, going faster, deeper, laving him with long sure strokes. My tongue kept working wonders of its own, licking him over and over again, in various prisms.

His hand unerringly found my butt and I had to smile to myself. Even in the darkness, with him not sure how I was laying...he found my booty. He squeezed it gently, then harder, and I continued my motions, taking my time know, drawing each stroke as a violinist might draw on the bow.

He urged me to stop, telling me he didn't want to cum until he was inside me but I ignored him, wanting to keep on sucking that cock that I've come to adore. I raked my nails against his taut flesh, driving him insane with my touch, my taste, my mouth. His other hand gripped the sheets tightly as he tried to control himself, but I would not be denied. It became almost a battle of wills, who would get their way, neither of us wanting to give in. I wanted to drive him to the brink of ecstasy but he wouldn't take the plunge---not without sending me there first.

With a forceful jerk, he wrenched himself from my grasp. My greedy fingers sought him again but he evaded me, standing upright on the bed. Uh-oh. I could tell from that look in his eye that I was in for it now.

Without a moments hesitation he ripped my panties off. Yes---actually ripped them off! I was stunned by the force of his arousal and almost fearful of the powerful surge of his lust. He entered me seconds later, wasting no time in even checking to see if I was wet. He knew that I was.

I tried to wrap my hands around his shoulders, to guide the avenue and pace of his thrusts but he grabbed both of my hands with one of his, keeping them pinned on the bed above my head. He started moving then, slowly, patiently, sending streams of pleasure coursing from my core to the rest of my body. I writhed helplessly beneath him wanting more.

The inability to move my hands left me vulnerable and yet added an edge to our lovemaking that had never been there before. I struggled in vain for a few moments but he wouldn't relent. So I gave up struggling and just savored his every move.

"I love you," he whispered as he started to ride me. "You are my Queen," he continued. Tears pricked my lids as was almost overcome by an intense emotion. It was a mixture of love, hope for the future and the moments that I was going to miss. I steeled myself against his words, not wanting to break down and start crying.

The next phrase almost unmanned me. "I waited all my life...for you," he told me as he kissed me deeply, plunging his tongue into my mouth at the same time plunging himself into my body. Invading my very essence, my mind, my body, my heart, my soul. My orgasms hit me right then, one right on top of another, a dizzying ecstasy that took my breath away. I screamed, jerking against him, my back arching of it's own accord.

He continued with his tender assault, unceasing in his rhythm. Finally letting go of my hands, he lifted my leg, angling himself diagonally to me. That motion sent him hitting each of my three spots with each thrust and I was careening over the edge again.

I got lost in the passionate avowal of his body to mine. With each thrust he was telling me that he loved me, that he would love me forever, that I was his forever, that he would never let me go. I lost count of my orgasms then, just totally immersing my every essence into just relishing the moment.

He had so much energy and he made love to me for what seemed like forever. Until I was a writhing mess. Until I couldn't move a limb. Until I couldn't talk, could barely breathe and all I could do was moan. Only then did he let himself go, pouring his seed all over me, branding me with the liquid silver drops.

It took me a while to regain my focus. He was so energized, getting up, cleaning us both up, getting me some water then finally laying down beside me and wrapping me in his arms. "I don't want you to leave," he murmured into my ear.

I don't want to leave you either baby.

posted by Platinum Pussy @ 6:20 AM   : : 0 dirty thoughts

Say Something Freaky!

-------------------------------------