Chronicles of a Platinum Pussy

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Day Two

We played chess. Actually, we cheated at chess. Then turned it to strip chess. It was very, very fun, of course, he did run out of clothes first. We laughed, we kissed, we talked, and we made out---but just a teensy, weensy bit. Then I practically fell asleep with exhaustion.

I woke up a couple of hours later in pain. Lotsa lotsa pain. I immediately reached for my pills on my nightstand and some water. Danny woke up sometime towards this and actually climbed out of a warm bed to get me some more water. My knees were aching something fierce, and I felt like a dozen jackhammers were having their way with my skull, back and every single joint in my body. Ugh!

I turned away from him, and stifled my moans, waiting for him to go back to sleep. He lay there with me, held me, wiped my tears, massaged my achy joints and even dug up a heating pad from somewhere. Finally the pills kicked in and I fell into a drugged sleep. His arms tightened around me and he must have noticed the second the pills kicked in because my body relaxed. He kept up on the massage, kissing my nape until I fell asleep.

4 hours later he had to get up to go to work. He woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed, much to my chagrin. He has so much energy in the morning! Perhaps it was my drugged up state but I really didn't appreciate his hyper sunny-ness. Ugh. He insisted I have some breakfast (even though in my time, it was still early) because he didn't want me to have my pain medicine on an empty stomach. So he brought me eggs and toast, with lots of water and kisses.

He finally had to go to get to work on time and after a fond farewell he jetted out the door, looking utterly adorable in his Versace shirt, pants and loafers. That man can make a potato sack look like designer duds.

Sigh!

He's so sweet!

posted by Platinum Pussy @ 4:15 PM   : : 0 dirty thoughts

Say Something Freaky!

-------------------------------------