Chronicles of a Platinum Pussy

Thursday, June 01, 2006

That Evening...

Danny came over this evening after work. He was really in a good mood and talked to me on his way over. Apparently, the 2nd meeting with the investors had gone one way better than the first. They are deliberating right now and said that they would get back to him.

I've taken to wearing his shirts when he's not around and I was in one of them when he arrived. "Hey, that looks familiar," he said as he gave me a slow, deep kiss. It was late and my roomies were sleeping so I took him to my room immediately.

We talked for a while as he told me about his day while I gave him a foot massage. Then I showed him the replacement pictures that I had ordered for the ones that Psycho Chick destroyed. I had also gotten some more recent pix that we had taken with Bella a few weeks ago (remember the naked photoshoot?) and showed that to him as well. There were about 66 prints and he went through them, picking his favorite 10. We actually make a really hot couple. Not just cute---HOTT!

I told him that I didn't trust Roxie enough not to destroy them again so I was going to keep them for a while. In reality, I'm going to use his fav pics and others to make a nice memory book later on in the summer (when I finally get around to it).

It was hard for me not to bring up any of the things I wanted to concerning his email but with great avail I did manage to keep my mouth shut. I craftily provided an opening for him to talk about the loan, asking about how the car situation was. He didn't take it though, just gave me that whole repo situation.

I know that he will eventually tell me, in his own time, but being patient has never been one of my strong suits. I know that even if they were kissing, they definitely aren't doing it now. The thing about it (and I talked to the Posse about this), I have really good intuition when it comes to guys. And it's not screaming.

It's not telling me that Danny is a bad guy or out to play me. It's not telling me that even though this situation is ludicrous that it's going to end badly. My intuition is telling me that he's a great guy, a keeper and I should hang on for the ride, no matter how rocky it is. It's telling me that he loves me, that he always will and he wants to have a future with me. My rose-tinted goggles are off, it's been 7 months already. Usually most of my superficial relationships would have fizzled by now. Which further tells me something.

"It's an established pattern with you, women fall in love with you and you fail to reciprocate, instead leaving them and moving on to the next hot thing. How do I know that you aren't just going to get tired of me one day and be like Peace?" I asked him incredulously.

"I'm not," he stated.

"But how do you know? What makes you so sure? I mean, every single one of your exes (Roxie!) thought that you all were this 'great love' and it turned out not to be the case. So what makes us any different?" I pressed.

"Because every time I see you, my attraction increases instead of diminishing. I want to see you every moment I can. I yearn to be with you. I love spending time with you. With all of my previous relationships, I always felt that there was something missing. However with you, it's not the case. You stimulate me on so many levels, it's not just about the sex, which is pretty awesome by the way. It's about the way we connect intellectually, spiritually, the way you understand and support my dreams, the way we click on every thing that really matters. It's about how we push each other to be a better version of ourselves. It's about how we understand each other, humor our vanity (we are both so vain!) and have this amazing chemistry. It's about how you are the total package, beauty, brains and that beautiful butt. I'm in this for the long haul. And I'm sure. What about you?"

Good answer Danny. I totally dig his eloquence. I couldn't help but blush though, and feel warm all the way to my tippy toes. I want to be a believer, I really do.

posted by Platinum Pussy @ 11:00 PM   : : 0 dirty thoughts

Say Something Freaky!

-------------------------------------