Chronicles of a Platinum Pussy

Friday, May 26, 2006

Making Love...Making Breakfast

It was hot in bed that night. Normally Danny radiates heat that warms me but this time it was making me perspire. Shortly after our talk he fell asleep and I just lay there tossing and turning. Finally I stopped being a wimp and opened the window. It was then I was able to fall asleep.

The next morning my morning lark boyfriend woke up all amped up and psyched. "Go away," I muttered as I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. It was 930AM, reasonably early for me to get up but I wasn't feeling it. So he hit the showers and I hit the snooze button on my alarm.

He came back to the room about 20 minutes later all dressed and ready for work. Just hearing him putter around woke me and I gave him a glare. "I hope you don't think you are leaving me yet" I said balefully. (He didn't have to be at work until 1pm.) "Take off your shirt...now your pants. Good, now come back to bed," I bossed with an impish smile. For some reason he conceded to my demands without a fuss and lay beside me.

Then his energetic morning vibes took over again. The guy couldn't stay still (and he hadn't even had any coffee yet! The next thing I know he was all over me, kissing me, touching me, licking and pleasuring me. I told him last night that we couldn't engage in any activity because I was VERY sore from our last sack session and so for that reason he was very gentle. He licked me for about 10 minutes, taking his time, bringing me to the peak and then letting the waves subside before I headed over. I was writhing with pleasure at his tender ministrations and started begging him to let me cum. He conceded and then pressed on, not letting up on the pleasure until I came all over his face, over and over again.

He inched up then, a large grin on his wet face and I cradled his head in my arms. But he wasn't done with me yet. He paid homage to my breasts and then inched into my tight pussy, slowly, gently and I felt the fires building into a seething cauldron. He was very tender, very slow and kept telling me how much he loved me. He kept his eye contact with me the entire time, our hands were intertwined and as he spoke to me seductively in Italian, I realised that he wasn't fucking me this morning---he was making love to me.

Sweet gentle love. I tried to get him to let go of that controlled aspect, to bring out the beast that is my usual lover but he wouldn't relent. He continued his lovemaking, taking time to kiss me and nibble on my breasts. He played with my hair, rubbed my neck, gazed at me keeping the pace unhurried and non-feverish. I thought that I wouldn't be able to cum but my body quickly accustomed itself to this new rout and found it's own pace.

I felt my uterus clenching, my walls tightening around him and finally I reached nirvana. He wouldn't quit on the pace, finding the slow, interminable quality was driving me insane. I came once more time, more fiercely as my fingers clenched his tightly and I begged him to cease.

He stopped, realising that I was caught on the threshold of pleasure and pain from being so sore and he held me and kissed me for several minutes. He didn't take anything for himself, just gave and gave and gave until I couldn't take anymore.

As I float down from my orgasm, he slowly gets up and with a wink throws some clothes on and heads to the kitchen. I finally manage to get my limbs working enough to slip on a bathrobe and go after him. "You aren't needed here. Go back to bed," he told me saucily as he turned me around.

He made me breakfast in bed, brought it to me a few minutes later. It was perfect, my toast lightly buttered, my eggs just the way I like it, accompanied by a fortifying cup of red zinger tea. I enjoyed the meal in relative solitude while he finished getting ready for work. Then with a parting kiss, he rumpled my hair, told me how beautiful I looked and that he loved me and headed to work.

God, I love this guy!

Labels:


posted by Platinum Pussy @ 11:39 AM   : : 0 dirty thoughts

Say Something Freaky!

-------------------------------------