Chronicles of a Platinum Pussy

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Sex Fast: Day One

There really wasn't any temptation today. I didn't see Danny at all. However, he called me when he got home from work this evening.

"I wish I was there right now," he said. Just the tone of that statement was enough to leave me feeling overheated.

"So come over," I invited, knowing that he wouldn't and yet wanting him to at the same time. It was close to 11, he had to be at work by 9am, and from previous experience we've found out that he won't make it to work, or we have to wake up atrociously early (like 6) to get him there.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he promised. Just hearing him on the phone made me grip the phone tighter to prevent my hands from roaming...elsewhere.

"We can play chess tomorrow," I stated, figuring we might as well do something productive.

Ha! Play chess. Funny.

Maybe I should turn it into a strip chess session.

I think that would be cruel and unusual punishment though.

posted by Platinum Pussy @ 11:10 PM   : : 1 dirty thoughts

Say Something Freaky!

-------------------------------------