Chronicles of a Platinum Pussy

Monday, July 10, 2006

Midnight Passion

I told my mom that I was going to take a drive with Danny. We ended up checking into a hotel. Mainly for some privacy---and because we were both so damn horny. I mean, we haven't done anything in Ages...I felt like I was going to expire.

The hotel we ended up at is actually going to become on of our favorites. As soon as we were in the room, we wasted no time getting all over each other. I stripped his clothes off quickly, discarding them in a pile on the floor. He barely had time to admire my lacy underwear when I shod everything and stood in front of him---totally naked.

"You are so damn sexy," he said as he leaned in for a kiss. We kissed deeply and longingly, as if we hadn't seen each other in years, hadn't kissed in months. We savored the kiss, with him drawing slowly on my bottom lip and me rubbing my body provocatively against his.

He suckled my breast slowly, first one and then the other, flicking his tongue the way I like it sending my back arching with pleasure. He glanced down and noticed my newly shorn pussy. It gleamed in the moonlight, beckoning him to a feast galore.

Before he could get there though, I forestalled him with a little exploration of my own. I kissed him on his chest, laved his nipples and headed down the treasure trail, taking his already turgid cock in my mouth. I feasted on him, taking my time, savoring the cock that I had missed with such ferociousness. Danny's hands found themselves on my butt, and I arched it higher, knowing that the visual was driving him to the brink.

"I have to be in you...now," he told me raggedly after a few minutes. I ignored him as I continued my pleasure, stroking, sucking and licking him until he moaned in pleasure. He let me enjoy it for a few more minutes, but then, with his control hanging by a thread, he grabbed my arms and flipped me on the bed.

He entered me fluidly, wasting no time in burying himself to the hilt. I expelled a short breath of air and clamped my legs together, forcing him not to move. "Mmmm. This feels so good," I told him, welcoming him into my warm, wet depths. He grinned at me said nothing, just plunged further into my walls.

The glint in his eye spoke volumes. This was going to be one looooong ass night. He pushed against me, over and over again with long even strokes, immersing his very essence into me, melding me to him irrevocably. I met him, stroke for stroke, wanting him as much as he wanted me. I pulled his head down closer and placed a searing kiss on his lips, kissing him as if my very life depended on it. My other hand was locked in his, my fingers intertwined, as if we were one unit, one soul, one life force.

The love in his eyes burned me, fueled my desires and my own passion. We moved as one, in a symphony of desire, caught in the waves of our own making. Orgasms rocked through my body, one right after another, and I clung to him wildly, having only his body to guide me through the ecstasy that claimed me. He continued to move, seemingly ignoring my cries of pleasure, yet I knew that he was as into the moment as I was.

He was insatiable, kissing me, holding me, caressing me and fucking me all at the same time. He unleashed a veritable flood of exuberance, plunging me further and further into the depths of my passion. Three, four, five....six. I could barely move, barely think, barely breathe, all I could do was writhe helplessly beneath his tender assault.

Finally with a deep shudder, he poured his essence into me, and I felt my uterus shiver in anticipation. I clung to him, squeezing my Kegels in acceptance, kissing him over and over again. He lay on top of me, still joined at our focal point, our hearts beating fiercely.

"Wow baby," he managed to raggedly whisper.

Wow indeed.

posted by Platinum Pussy @ 12:04 AM   : : 0 dirty thoughts

Say Something Freaky!

-------------------------------------