Chronicles of a Platinum Pussy

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Prelude

Of all the times I've been with Danny, this by far is the greatest. I can't even talk about it, just think about it, reliving snippets and moments like a warm cup of tea on a cold day. I find myself searching for the best words to describe it, to explain it, to illustrate it but always find myself coming up short. Was this the best sex I've ever had? Yes. Was it the best ever with Danny? Hells yeah. But first---I must start from the beginning and that is the hardest thing of all.

I am a Libra. And my birthday was the other day. And in addition to dinner prepared by him, a couple of hours soaking in the hot tub and the lovely camera he got me, Danny had something else up his sleeve. And this just blew everything out of the water. Totally.

I've never had a boyfriend that went all out like this on my birthday. I've never felt so special, so loved and catered to by anyone else up until him. It's like he can't get enough of me---and I can't get enough of him. We spoil each other, all the time. And just having that kind of love and spoilage reciprocated is better than any gift no matter how expensive.

Without mincing words I'm going to try to describe the most amazing 24 hrs of my life.
But first---I'm going to savor it to myself just a little bit more....

Stay tuned.

posted by Platinum Pussy @ 3:31 AM   : : 2 dirty thoughts

Say Something Freaky!

-------------------------------------