Chronicles of a Platinum Pussy

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Masseuse

The next morning Danny woke me up in his hyper energetic morning state. I groaned under my breath, burrowing further under the covers and seeking more sleep but he would not be deterred. He finally roused me and we mapped out our schedules for the next few days. I was feeling very, very sore from last night's exertions and Danny trumped himself by giving me a full body massage. His hands worked wonders on all the knotted up muscles in my back and thighs and I moaned in delight. He spent a whole 10 minutes massaging my ass which I guess was his recompense. I'd never had a massage given to me by a guy and I stated this as I revelled in his ministrations.

We talked alot more and by the time he was done the massage had awakened me enough to perform my morning ablutions and check out. He dropped me off at home and headed out to see his mother before he went to work. Such a good son.

All in all, it was a great 10-month anniversary.

posted by Platinum Pussy @ 8:46 AM   : : 0 dirty thoughts

Say Something Freaky!

-------------------------------------