Chronicles of a Platinum Pussy

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Top 50...

"Happy anniversary baby. I love you," he continued, kissing me slow kisses designed to cool my ardor. I revelled in his caress, savoring the contact. We both drifted in the lull, enjoying the moment. For some reason I was amped up and urged him to hit the shower with me.

While there he fucked me again, slower this time. Gone was the urgency of our previous passion, this time he just fucked me as if he had all the time in the world. After I came again (9 if anyone is counting), I knelt down on my knees and started sucking him off. The water sluiced over us, cooling the searing heat of passion that had enveloped us.

After we were both finished, he got the towel and dried me off, encougaing me to get under the warm covers before my sickle cell kicked in again. We snuggled under the covers and talked for a bit, about personal matters and of course praised our performance. "You are my best lover," he praised, massaging my shoulders and drawing me close. We both decided that we couldn't have a top 10 anymore, it had to branch out to a top 50 and later the top 100.

Good thing I'm writing them all down.

posted by Platinum Pussy @ 1:41 AM   : : 0 dirty thoughts

Say Something Freaky!

-------------------------------------