Chronicles of a Platinum Pussy

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Excuses....excuses!

I can't write. Because I'm too busy making love.
We've done it so many times in the last 7 days that I'm so behind on just writing about it.

I've spent every single night with Danny this week. Every single one. Let's see, coming up the Story of 15, another session of Floorplay followed quickly by such an intense encounter that I can't even give it a title so as not to spoil the surprise. And then---there was tonight.

*sigh*

Is there a possibility of having too much sex? Does your body actually get to a point where you just say 'oh hell no' to another orgasm? Fury told me that most women peak at 12 and then don't want to be touched anymore. I actually got to that point...but it wasn't at 12. Or 16. Or even 18. All I can say is that SHE is a ferocious little minx.

So much to write, so little time.

posted by Platinum Pussy @ 3:23 AM   : : 1 dirty thoughts

Say Something Freaky!

-------------------------------------