Chronicles of a Platinum Pussy

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Riding a Deux

As soon as he got closer to him, I kissed him and headed down for some more cock love. Within seconds he was hard again, and I sucked him more just because I wanted to dammit. I could see him watching me, so I stuck my ass further out in the air and arched my back. He got harder beneath my minstrations and I wasted no time leaping right on top of him.

I started riding him cowgirl style. My pussy shook and rocked with the motion of him just hitting my spot with me riding. My thighs started shaking and I had to force myself to keep fucking as another orgasm hit me. I rode it out and kept going, faster, harder and fiercer, my breasts juggling up and down in his face.

He smiled, playing with my nipples and then turned up the volume by bucking against me. Oh my fucking God! The motion sent us both in overdrive and he started bucking faster and harder. I felt like I was riding a wild mustang and I planted my knees deeper and surged with him, meeting him stroke for stroke. My pussy had throughly soaked his cock and it was an easy entrance both ways. He grabbed my butt with his hands, still bucking against me. Another orgasm rocked me and I couldn't help but scream in ecstasy. My nails were digging into his shoulders and he released them slowly, forcing me at the same time back to reality.

Deciding to take a page from his book, I turned around, this time riding him reverse cowgirl, over and over again. I leaned forward and the contact was different, angling his cock with each thrust deeper into me. I had to hold myself in, the pleasure was so intense. I rocked on him slower this time, and sure enough, within moments I was clenching hot and tight against him, with his heat lancing me to the core. My legs lost all their strength at that point and I pulled him out, laying upside down on him like a broken doll.

"Wow," was all I could mutter as I struggled to catch my breath and stop this incredible pounding in my ears. But he wasn't done with me yet.

He got up and got in front of me, this time riding me. My walls tightened around him and he buried himself deeper and deeper into me, all the way to the hilt. I cried out, unable to stop the orgasm that rocked me and my pussy clenched even tighter around him. His balls slapped against my body rhythmically, echoing the movement of our bodies. He moved slowly at first, drawing each stroke almost all the way out and then pushing it all the way in. It was like slow orgasmic torture. "More. Faster. Deeper," I demanded, surging against his body.

He pressed on, spurred by my words, thrusting into me with such ferocity brought me to my next peak. "You are MY queen," he enunciated between a powerful thrust. "MY baby. MY pussy," he continued with another powerful thrust. I could see him holding back, and I urged him to cum with me as another orgasm shook me. He pulled out then, and spilled a few white drops on my stomach, then stood up and paced to the other side of the room.

"I'm not finished with you yet," he said in a deep hoarse voice as he forced himself not to cum. Oh my word...I didn't even know that that was possible!

He came back to me seconds later, a different glint in his eye. He took me from behind this time, searing me deeply, burying himself all the way. The pleasure was so intense I thought I was going to pass out. My gaze blocked out everything then, and I closed my eyes, trying to capture the prisms of delight that shook me. I came again hotly and begged him to cease. "I can't take anymore," I pleaded.

"Are you sure?" he asked in my ear, leaning down and planting a kiss on my temple. Yes I'm sure. For this one time I will relent to you, SHE responded to me, warming his firm cock that was still inside me. "Yes. Please," I begged again, knowing that if I had one more orgasm I would totally die.

He pulled out slowly, as if leaving me was torturous to him. I heard another gush of fluid pour from my pussy with his departure and I turned around, slowly gazing at the large puddle on the bed, then back at him. "That was me? All me?" I asked incredulously with wide eyes. His nod confirmed what I already knew.

Hot damn! 11 orgasms is really no joke!

I headed for him, kneeling on the floor between his legs. I took him instantly into my mouth, not even bothering to wipe anything first. "Damn, you're a trooper," was the first thing he said as I claimed him. I sucked him softly first, thanking him for the last hour and a half. Then my caress grew harder, as I claimed from him the exact amount of pleasure he had gotten from me. And not a drop less.

Minutes later, he came all over me in a stream of fluid that matched my own. "Damn girl, you got me," he was able to moan as he fell back against the bed. I crawled behind him, warming myself with his ever present heat, savoring the contact and reliving the last hour. It just keeps getting better and better.

"Shower?"

Labels:


posted by Platinum Pussy @ 1:45 AM   : : 0 dirty thoughts

Say Something Freaky!

-------------------------------------