Chronicles of a Platinum Pussy

Friday, August 04, 2006

Don't Die!

"I don't want you to die baby. Please. Don't die on me," Danny told me after visiting his parents last night.

My heart ached for him. But really, how can I promise that I won't die? The Fates are surely fickle and having sickle cell doesn't help any. But I know exactly what he means. I don't want him to die either. I can't imagine my life without him in it---I don't even want to try.

His grief is still so raw, so unfettered. Does it ever ease up? I really hope so. I can't bear to see him hurting all the time. It's not the Danny that I know.

The only time that Vane's death is not on his mind is when he's fucking me. Maybe I should just fuck him non-stop for the next few months.

posted by Platinum Pussy @ 1:03 AM   : : 0 dirty thoughts

Say Something Freaky!

-------------------------------------