Chronicles of a Platinum Pussy

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Mergers

As soon as we got to the car, Danny's dad called him to find out where he was. It was already 6pm. Danny told his dad that he was still with me. "Well, since you are still in Hotelville, your mother and I are going to take a walk," he stated.

When Danny hung up, he mused that even though Vane's death was tragic, it did serve the purpose in bringing his parents closer. "Maybe they'll even get back together," I replied.

"That would be really wierd. But they are sure closer than they were a month ago. You never know."

His parents know that he's been spending alot of his spare time with me. And that we are moving in together. Tonight would have been a good time to go down to meet his family but I knew that everyone (especially his mom) is still raw with grief. Maybe in a few months they will be better. "I'm so glad that I'm with you," Danny told me as he pulled up in front of my house. "It's so amazing how we found each other---and it's so amazing how we connect on every single level."

That is so true. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.

posted by Platinum Pussy @ 6:14 PM   : : 0 dirty thoughts

Say Something Freaky!

-------------------------------------