Chronicles of a Platinum Pussy

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Massage

Danny had a really rough day today. He had a bunch of appointments scheduled and none of them came through. He had to offload about $200 to pay for the water bill that fucking Roxie never paid as well as another $130 that he paid to get the mechanic out to fix her car. Apparently she is going to pay him back when she gets her paycheck on Friday. However, this is a prime example of me sharing my boyfriend and I told him so. "I just want to leave her in a better condition," was his excuse for paying for the damn mechanic. Whatever! His day ended up being a hectic mess after that, leaving him irritated, angry and tired all at once.

When he came over to my place, he was really exhausted. After planting a slow, wet one on his lips, I took him to my bedroom, took his shoes off and proceeded to give him the Badspice Massage Special. I had him sip some chilled wine to further relax him. We talked and listened to music whilst I massaged all the stress away from his body. It was soothing to both of us, I ended up liking it so much that I even broke out my pedicure kit and gave him an impromptu pedi. "Is it always going to be like this?" I asked him, enjoying catering to my man. "Yes," he said with such certainty that I had no choice but to believe him.

I could tell from his heavily lidded gaze that he was fighting falling asleep, so I talked quietly and urged him to fall asleep. I massaged him for a few more minutes until I was sure that he wasn't going to wake up.

Kissing him on his brow, I took his clothes off and managed to get him under the covers.

"I love you," he whispered as I put the lights off and stepped out of the room. I went to check my email/blogs for a few hours, then slipped into bed around 2AM, warming my cold feet and hands against his warm skin. He wrapped himself around me, spooning my body totally and warming me to my core. I could tell he was still sleeping, yet he placed little butterfly kisses on the nape of my neck.

A few minutes later, I also fell asleep. Warm. Content. Happy.

posted by Platinum Pussy @ 2:08 AM   : : 0 dirty thoughts

Say Something Freaky!

-------------------------------------