Chronicles of a Platinum Pussy

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Improv

After we had eaten, we drove to our hotel for the night. It was a different one, closer to my house in Hotelville, larger than our usual fav spot. I put my things on the table and start taking off my jewelry & makeup.

"Hey babe, I have a fantasy I would like us to try," he broached as he watched me take my clothes off.

"Really?" I replied, looking at him in interest. I had always wanted to try some role-playing and was glad he brought it up. "What is it?"

"Well, there are 2 actually. I don't know if you would like to do the other one," he started. This only got me more interested. "The first one, I want you to order me around, and I have to do every single thing you say," he continued, gauging my acceptance of this. I nodded. I could do that---easily. "The second one, is a bit kinkier---I take you against your will," he whispered.

I raised my eyebrows at him. Now this was getting interesting. "Like a rape fantasy?" I clarified slowly. "Yeah--but we don't have to do it if you don't want to," he rushed, blanking his face from the expectant gleam I saw in his eyes.

"It's wierd, I've had a similar fantasy. But I didn't want to bring it up with you for fear it might trip you out," I told him with relish. "Really?" he responded with a grin, lighting up at the prospect.

"Let's do it," I told him, asking for the specifics of his fantasy. I then told him the specifics of mine---they were actually along the same lines. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asks, giving me an out in case I changed my mind.

"Oh yeah baby, it's totally on. You aren't allowed to break character once we start---no matter what I say," I ordered him, "Unless I use the safe word." Our safe word was peanuts so out of character to our scene that it was bound to get attention.

"Okay. It's on," he stated as he headed towards the entrance of the hotel room. I sat down on the other side, where the chairs & table where and poured myself a glass of wine.

The scene is that an afflable stranger meets me in an empty bar as I'm waiting for my boyfriend. We start talking and he takes me against my will right on the pool table (the bed). "Where's the bartender?" I had asked. Danny said he was getting more drinks from the cellar and got stuck there by the villian. Everything was up for improvisation.

"Let's do it," I told him as I took a sip of my sangria.

posted by Platinum Pussy @ 11:52 PM   : : 0 dirty thoughts

Say Something Freaky!

-------------------------------------