Chronicles of a Platinum Pussy

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Happy Birthday Danny!

Today is Danny's real birthday. However, he has tomorrow totally off so we are celebrating then. My Lady was really busy this morning so I didn't get a chance to call him until Noon.

He was nice for about 5 minutes, I even sang Happy Birthday to him. I told him that I had big plans for him the next day, but he wasn't fazed. His beef with me was that I didn't call him all day. "First, my mom didn't even know how old I was and now my girl didn't even call me until noon. What a way to have a birthday." Yeah, but I'm sure fucking Roxanne called you, I instantly thought.

Everything I said was an excuse and we got into a heated row. "I don't know why you want us to have a fight, today of all days, but if that's what u fucking want, don't say it's my fault," I remember telling him.

"You are just still mad about last night and trying to take it out on me," he said. We argued for 30 minutes---over nothing, until finally I called a timeout. An hour later I called him at work and he was in a better frame of mind. We even laughed about our short tempers. "I know, you just really miss me---don't you," I teased.

I miss him sooooo much so I know that he must be feeling the same way if not worse. I called him throughout the day periodically, just checking up on him and making sure that he had directions for tomorrow.

posted by Platinum Pussy @ 12:19 PM   : : 1 dirty thoughts

Say Something Freaky!

-------------------------------------