Chronicles of a Platinum Pussy

Saturday, June 02, 2007



Whenever I end up disappearing for days on end, it's usually because I've been having way too much excellent cock loving to emerge from the euphoria that bestills the Pussy and back into the *real* world. There are so many encounters running through my mind right now since the Cock Slayer incident that I don't know where to begin.

We spent the whole weekend fucking and making love. Pretty much just to satiate both me and the Pussy from the fast of last week. I know you guys are probably thinking I should quit bitching it was only 3 days but Jeezus! If he was your man you'd be all over him 24/7 like white on rice. But I digress...time to savor.

Okay, I'll start from yesterday, because honestly that's as far back as I dare to remember without wanting to leave the computer and find my bounteous lover to have my way with him.

Speaking of which...that will happen as soon as I finish this post!

posted by Platinum Pussy @ 12:30 AM   : : 0 dirty thoughts

Say Something Freaky!

-------------------------------------