Chronicles of a Platinum Pussy

Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Cock Slayer

After 51 luscious, thrilling orgasms my body was one tangled coil of energy. I lay on the bed totally replete, unable to move even one limb and just gasped deeply for air, trying to come to my senses. Danny didn't help as he kept touching me and trailing his fingers all over my body, which only drove me to keep floating on an euphoric cloud. I couldn't speak, just smile and give him a thumbs up. He stared at me with his face still glistening and dripping with my cum and trailed soft kisses on my moist skin.

SHE roared to life then, determined that she wouldn't let this encounter pass without at least a savory delight of her own. I wanted his cock in my mouth...as well as in my pussy. A few minutes later, I was able to summon the energy into my limbs and crawl over to his lap. I covered his cock with my lips instantly with no fuss and no extra play. His cock was half hard but soon grew rock solid. My tongue devoured him, filling him with the same whips of passion that he had imbued me with. I got down on my knees and took his cock in slowly and lightly, just the way he liked it, twirling my tongue along the top of his cock and mixing up the speed and sensation.

Danny growled low in his throat, a sound that let me know that he was fully into it. My hands leapt into the fray then as my right hand encircled his shaft while my left played with his nipples. My breasts were jiggling with every movement and his hands sought them restlessly. Saliva and cum trickled from the corners of my mouth as I sucked his cock like his life depended on it. We were all in own accord, my lips, his cock and of course Danny. He kept restlessly moving against me, wanting me to go harder and faster but this teasing phase wasn't over yet and I had alot more sweet deliciousness planned for him.

The motion of my mouth changed as the sucking grew harder. Danny especially loved bucking against me and I encouraged this. The only sound heard in the room were our mutual moans of satisfaction and the slurping with almost every rotation. My other hand cupped his balls then, drawing them together in a soft clasp, as I rubbed my knuckle under his ball sac. Danny loved this and arched under me and I kept at it, mixing and matching my lips, tongue and mouth to his ultimate satisfaction.

"I want to be in your pussy. NOW," he demanded for the second time before he finally just flung me sideways and positioned my legs. The moment his cock entered my pussy we both felt complete. It was simply heavenly, this erotic friction that made me burn with rampant, raging desire. The second stroke rendered me completely useless as it just drove me once again to the highest plane that I had just stepped back from. The third time he plunged into me, I heard him hiss and realized that he was close to cumming.

Danny absolutely abhors having an orgasm before I've had at least 5 so I sensed that he would try to stop it. He slowed his thrusts and I increased mine, thrusting against him in wild abandon, drawing him in as deeply as I could with my silken and strong thighs. Sweat beaded his brow and he gave me a look, as if he sensed my intentions.

I shot him an innocent one back, the same moment that I flexed my Kegels. That tight sucking motion combined with the tight wetness of my pussy was enough to drive him over the edge with his next thrust. He came forcefully, in a storm of passion that left him limp in my arms and calling my name. Just the way we like it, she thought as she flexed again, cradling his warm spent cock in my pussy as I cradled his spent body in my arms.

Oh yeah, the pussy had indeed had her revenge.

Read about the Pussy Slayer HERE.

Labels: , ,


posted by Platinum Pussy @ 3:24 AM   : : 4 dirty thoughts

Say Something Freaky!

-------------------------------------