Chronicles of a Platinum Pussy

Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Pussy Slayer

As you know, I was ill for a while and Danny was out of town. Since he's been back, we've been really going at it in the bedroom, kitchen, living room, bathroom and pretty much everywhere and anywhere. I can't keep my hands off of him. He was getting ready for work but the sight of his freshly shaven face, wet body and sculpted muscles left me on the bed trying to catch my breath. SHE roared awake in passionate bounds, pooling hot pussy juice in my core. Just looking at him made me want him...and I wanted him bad. Come to mama...oh yeah, I'll show you...!

I walked over to where he was by the dresser drawers and he was still talking to me, telling me about the plans for the day. My knees hit the floor and my lips where on his delicious cock before he realized what plans I had for him. His balls begged me for attention and I obeyed, licking, sucking and teasing him to my heart's content. My luscious lips closed around his cock, savoring every decadent inch from the root to the tip. I so adore giving Danny head. There is something about his cock that just calls me and begs me for attention---and I can't help but to obey.

The blowjob was intense as I took my time, going nice and slow with deep velvety strokes of my tongue lapping him up like he was dessert. My mouth barely grazed his cock, my touch was that light with only the firmness of my tongue to spice it up. Juicy drops of precum squirted out of him and I lapped them up greedily, tasting every drop of his essence. Yummy!

My enthusiasm knew no bounds and I couldn't help but suck him like my very life depended on it. He leaned back against the bureau and let me have my way, have my cock in my mouth to my hearts content. I switched it up, going faster then slower, as my ass provocatively rolled and wriggled in his eye sight. His right hand tugged my hair, urging me to increase the passion but I declined, choosing instead to tease him and marinate his passions to a rising inferno.

Danny's desire knew no bounds and for the second time he asked to fuck me and I ignored him, simply sucking and enjoying my favorite treat. His cock loved the attention and it had gotten bigger, thicker and fatter during my tender ministrations. My hands raked his thighs giving shivery trails of energy through his cells. I kept going as far down as I could, taking him deep in the back of my throat and then coming back up, lathering every inch with my tongue and lips. He was so into it.

The third time, Danny didn't ask to fuck me, he just lifted me off the ground and swung me to the bed. Oh my gosh, I love it when he gets all macho on me! That just made my pussy hotter and wetter and moments later when he thrust into me with one solid push I knew that we were both home. It had been so long...far too long since my pussy walls had claimed it's long love and we both relished the connection. My pussy felt so incredibly tight and I could tell that Danny was holding on by sheer willpower. He started fucking me then, slowly at first but his thrusts grew into an astonishing crescendo. My first orgasm overcame me, and I couldn't help but latch on to his forearms fearing that I would drown in the sea of passion. He kept going, stroking my pussy like he was created to, knowing the right pressure and points that would have me quivering beneath him.

Danny lifted my legs and feet up and placed them at the top of his shoulders. This is my ultimate weak position and he knows it. Within the next thrust I was in delight again, screaming his name over and over in the morning light. I had a rolling orgasm...one that seemed never to end, as 3 orgasms melded sinuously into each other. I screamed then, as my back arched in wild abandon. Danny continued, pounding harder and faster, deeper and surer. With each stroke I got closer and closer to the edge of oblivion. He flipped me over, doing a sideways fuck and filled me completely with his cock. OH MY GOD...I saw heaven, and the eons of transcendental delights after that.

My pussy was in delight as well, shaking and quivering around him, clasping his cock tightly in it's depths the same way I was clasping him tightly to me. It wasn't until he moved to switch to another of my favorite positions that I felt a sharp searing pain shoot through my pussy. I ignored it however, immediately recognizing that the pleasure far made up for whatever the pain was. He fucked me raw and hard, lancing me with his cock until I was a seething mass of nothing. After two more shaky orgasms, I finally had to beg for a respite. My pussy was throbbing with fire, thoroughly fucked and slayed.

I curled up in a ball, gathering heat into my core, trying to make sense out of what had just happened. He had never fucked me that hard before. He had never slayed the Pussy before. SHE was invincible dammit! I touched the fiery folds of my pussy and realised as I recoiled from myself that SHE truly had been slayed. Thoroughly. Totally. Fully.

Crawling onto my knees, I headed once again like a compass to the south pole. I satiated the rest of my desire on his cock, pouring every ounce of passion that I had left into me. I laved and kissed, sucked and licked over and over again until Danny was putty in my arms. I ravished his cock with the same intensity that he had ravaged my pussy and had no mercy on him or it at all. Over and over again, up then down, the motions that drove him wild and crazy melded together in a beautiful symphony.

Minutes later my efforts were rewarded with a pulsating stream of hot, wet cum. He stared down at me with his beautiful sloe eyes and I smiled, relishing that for once, he was the speechless one.

Labels: ,


posted by Platinum Pussy @ 12:57 AM   : : 2 dirty thoughts

Say Something Freaky!

-------------------------------------