Chronicles of a Platinum Pussy

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Feast of Delights

It all started with a simple kiss. Actually, not a simple kiss, a mindblowingly hot and erotic kiss. One that simmered and shimmered in the air, melding our tongues, lips and hearts together with that contact. I was created to kiss Danny...and Lord knows, he can kiss! My hands wrapped around his head, drawing him closer, entangling my fingers in his curls. The kinetic energy flowed fluidly between us and I could tell, with the promise of that kiss, that this was going to be a night to remember.

"No hurry. We have all night sweetheart," he murmured softly in my mouth as he deepened the kiss. His tongue played with mine, sending streams of white hot fire down my throat that shook me to the core. I drew closer to him, melding my body as close to his as I could get, wanting to be one with him, yearning to be close to him. The kiss went on ad infinitum, until his scent was all around me, all over me and all I could hear was the loud roaring of my heart in my ears.

With a lazy smile of slow deliberation he left my lips swollen and continued on, trailing light kisses on my neck, teasing me with nips and licks interspersed down the trail. A low moan signalled my pleasure and he continued on, savoring and tasting every single centimeter of sensitive skin on my neck, even to my throat. I felt drugged, drunk and intoxicated with desire, enveloped in delicious sin. The heat kept rising and building with each touch of his sweet lips against my skin and I knew that I had to do something to ease the balance, before I was fully beguiled by his sizzling passion.

Wrenching my body above his, SHE demanded I take the reins and I complied. "How about we play a little game," I suggested, instructing him that there was a time limit on every caress. "The first person that yields...that surrenders to the other...wins," I firmly stated, knowing that his competitive nature would immediately take the bait.

My first caress was on his right earlobe. I sucked on it slowly and gently, as if it was a tender fruit. His obsidian eyes glittered in the low lamplight, the only clue on his face to his aroused state. With small concentric circles, I traced over his neck, taking my time and sucking him as well, adding my fingers to the mix and trailing them over his heated skin. Further on I licked, as if drawn by a compass, placing a few kisses on his Adam's apple that channeled another moan from him. Spurred by this I moved south, laving the hollow of his throat lovingly, lapping it up like a cat lapping up cream. I ended my turn with a slow long lick up his throat, ending on his lips, where I kissed him once fervently, enough to stir him more wildly. "Your turn," I purred, dropping my gaze to his cock.

"You are so in for it," he promised darkly as he leaned over me. He was so savagely, so intensely beautiful in that moment that I couldn't take my eyes off him. My breath caught in little gasps and my chest heaved. This caught his attention and I knew that my nipples were already standing raptly at attention. With a smile he took my shirt off, but very slowly, drawing the smooth cotton against my already heated flesh. The edges of the shirt grazed over my nipples and I groaned, digging my hands in the cushions. I would not yield. Even though I wanted his lips all over my breasts, I wouldn't ask for it.

As if reading my mind, he started with a brand of passionate torture, a predatory glint in his heavily lidded gaze. His teeth grazed me lightly, scattering nips and love bits all over my chest. His hands made slow circles around my breasts, pausing every single time they got close to my aureole. My nipples felt harder and harder and I arched against him, trying to get my full breasts into his hands but with a laugh he drew back, making me yearn for him again. He did grace me however with hot open-mouthed kisses all over my torso. His lips kept getting closer and closer to my right breast. I could feel the heat of his breath on my perky nipple and I was so sure he was going to claim it in his mouth right then and there. "Your turn," he said teasingly.

Two can play this game. With a saucy smile I got up and shed my jeans, kneeling beside his gorgeous body on the couch. My lips started a teasing dance of their own, selectively leaving love bites on the thin sensitive skin on his arms, sides and waistline. With each kiss he shivered and I preened, knowing that he was as aroused as I was. My ass was sticking out and I could see his gaze heading often towards my sexy derriere clad in nothing but a scarlet thong. His eyes were deliciously wide and I savored every contact, raking my fingernails in a practiced rhythm along the sides of his chest and abdomen.

"My turn," he decreed, with a hiss as he lifted his head and latched on to my right breast. White hot heat lanced through my body in that second and I gazed at him with widened eyes. Oh yes, that's a good boy! SHE declared as SHE clenched tightly in my womb, making me realise instantly that I was so wet, practically dripping with juices. His lips tightened around my nipple, drawing out each caress infinitesimally while his other hand worked my other breast, not letting it feel out of the loop and building on the fire. The dual caress was driving me insane and I leaned closer into him, wanting to ride him right then and there. You will not yield, SHE practically ordered in a roar. I expelled a breath of pent up air, trying to expel some of the excruciating pleasure that was encompassing me to no avail. He switched his lips to my other breast providing no respite from the cauldron of ecstasy that was rapidly overtaking me. With hot, velvety strokes of his tongue all over my chest he had me shuddering in delight.

His hands grabbed my ass, drawing me even closer and he squeezed both cheeks, sending more fire lacing through my core. I know he could tell that I was rapidly overheating and was loving every moment of it. The moment his finger slipped through my slick wet folds, I knew that I was undone. No, not yet dammit! SHE growled. Take control! I tried, honestly I did, but the waves of an orgasm washed over me in seconds as his finger flicked on my g-spot.

With an audible curse, I wrenched myself from his grasp, cum dripping down his hand and my thighs. "My turn," I wailed as I put my hands and body back into play. He licked his fingers slowly, further enticing me as his tongue darted in and out of those full sexy lips. Doing my best to ignore his teasing, I set forth to build a bonfire of my own. Taking that same hand, I kissed his middle finger, drawing it out slowly between my lips. I twirled my tongue against the tip so adroitly as if I was sucking his cock. Looking at him through eyes that screamed for him to fuck me then and now, I leaned my body over his until my hard nipples were grazing his skin. I could tell from the harsh expel of air that it was probably sending shivery chills up and down his body.
I took his nipples into my mouth, sucking them as thoroughly as he did mine, claiming them as I claimed every other inch of his body with savage possession. His hands dug into my derriere, bringing my body closer to his and I shifted my weight and acceded to the unspoken request. The contact sent lightning shocks of fission all over my body and I had to break it just to stay in control. Turning my body yet again I leaned over him, until my ass was in his face and his cock was in mine. Oh yeah baby.

Wet splotchy stains on his boxers spoke the truth that he was as deeply entrenched into this passionate encounter as I was. With agile fingers, I took off his boxers and his cock sprang to full mast, standing proudly in all it's masculine glory. With a smile I bypassed my cock love and instead spent minutes kissing and nibbling on his inner thighs. My right hand reached all the way up and grabbed his big toe and I cupped it in my fingers, rubbing it as if I was rubbing his cock. My back arched perfectly and my ass stood in his face, cum already wet and glistening through my thong. His fingers dug into my ass and I sensed that he was fighting the urge to capitulate.

"Do you yield?" I asked slowly, enunciating each word in precisely expelled breaths and sent more warm air circling his cock. "No," he replied through gritted teeth.

I stuck my other finger in my mouth and traced the softness of his ball sac with it, playing with the family jewels as if they were priceless. The wetness of my finger coupled with the heat of my breath against the head of his cock made him arch to get his cock closer to me, but I wouldn't give in. Not until he surrendered.

Sensing my intention, he stuck his finger into my pussy, drawing it out slowly and sending me back to nirvana. I closed my eyes, trying to separate my pussy from the rest of my body but to no avail. He knows my weakness. With a small laugh, he pulled my legs down, resting my pussy closer to his mouth. His cock was against mine at the same time and we were both locked in a stalemate.

One long drawn out second passed. He breathed warm air into my pussy and even SHE couldn't help but to quiver. His tongue got close, so close to my clitoris, close enough that all I had to do was say yes and he would eat me out. I leaned my groin closer, trying to get him to flick the tiny bud just once to ease this burning in me but he wouldn't relent. Not until I said the words.

"Do you surrender?" he whispered naughtily into my pussy. "Ummm, ahhhhh---" I started but SHE interrupted with a deep throb. "Oh hell no!! You can do it baby girl. Make him yield!!" she roared loudly in my ears. Of course, I did my best to obey, remembering instantly that he was in a vulnerable position as well.

I leaned my head forward and trying to ignore the fire in my pussy lapped softly against his balls. I licked them slowly, drawing small circles with my tongue. My nails raked up and down his thighs, building tiny rivulets of energy that made his cock grow even harder, thicker and more turgid before my very eyes. Pre-cum dripped down his shaft and this caused him to moan deeply. I put his cock in my mouth, not touching anything yet, just letting him feel the hot, moist heat that could envelope him instantly if he surrendered. He sucked in a ragged breath and I smiled to myself. I did this a few more times, teasing his balls and thighs incessantly as I wiggled my derriere in his face.

Not being able to see his face, I could only tell that he was close to relenting from his breaths and the tightness of his fingers against my ass. With a very light lick, I followed the precum up and down his manhood as my fingers flicked once again on his balls. "All you have to do is surrender," I whispered softly against his cock once again.

"Yes," he moaned. I almost didn't catch it, unable to hear through the blood pounding in my own ears.

"Yes what?" I prodded as I looked up, grazing his cock with my other hand to keep him enraptured.

"I yield. Suck my cock," he replied shakily. I arched an eyebrow at him and smiled to myself. He repeated the statement, this time tinged with a demand instead of a plea. Oh yeah, that's the man I love. A boss even when he's under my domination.

My lips closed around his cock so quickly that his reply turned into a gasp of passion. I smiled to myself in dark satisfaction, taking him deeply and slowly into my mouth. My lips wrapped around his member in a warm, wet embrace and I could taste more precum spilling out in seconds. Up and down I kept going, caught up in the rhythm of our mutual ecstasy. Cum dripped down my thighs, a testament that I was as into this as he was. I kissed him on his corona and trailed my tongue up and down the head, twirling and swirling to my hearts content. There was a subtle urgency to this blowjob, as if I knew that I had to get in all the licks and sucks that I could before he took over.

And take over he did, mere minutes later as he flipped me over slowly, entering me with one strong unrelenting push. My moist folds welcomed him instantly, intrinsically sensing that each facet of our love and connection was interconnected to this moment. "More, I need more," I begged urgently and he complied, driving himself in to the hilt.

He didn't move at all, just stayed there, lancing me fully with all of his heat. "I love you," he stated simply, kissing my lips in slow wonder. It was at that moment as he looked deep into my eyes that I knew that he was feeling the exact same thing I was feeling. This inexplicable feeling of rightness surrounded us, spilling over into a fountain of preordained and predestined love. Tears sprang to my eyes and I drew him closer, wanting to be completely adhered to him. He kissed me again, a long kiss, one of ultimate cohesion and obliged to my unspoken request.

The moment he moved, ecstasy rocked my world and I was caught up in a sea of orgasms, one right after another. He moved slowly, just gliding effortlessly into my moist heat and each thrust resounded with the message that I had already known. He was mine. I was his. We belonged to each other. Forever.

A simultaneous orgasm ripped between us suddenly that it surprised us both. I couldn't help but scream as he rocked into me, shuddering with each wave. I lay quivering and whimpering helplessly beneath him, unable to anchor him in this storm; just ride it out with him. We both convulsed together until every last ripple of climax was ripped from us both and we lay in a sweaty contentment, two hearts beating as one.

Labels: , ,


posted by Platinum Pussy @ 11:32 PM   : : 3 dirty thoughts

Say Something Freaky!

-------------------------------------