Chronicles of a Platinum Pussy

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Pussy Games

"You are so in for it," he promised darkly moments later. "Oh relax. You can come into my pussy in a few hours," I laughed as trailed my fingers against his jaw. "Hours?" he said with a smile of dark satisfaction. I hurriedly amended that but it was too late. It was my turn to be in the hot seat.

He pushed me down on the bed slowly and started kissing me. With butterfly kisses intermingled with tiny nips and licks, he had me melting in his arms. I was so ready. He placed other kisses on my cheeks, neck and collarbone, taking interminable moments as his hands played with every inch of my body. I grew wetter with every passing moment, until I was desperate to feel his hard length inside of me. Even though the choice had been mine, I regretted for a second letting him cum.

His kisses continued, leaving me mewling helplessly as his lips closed around the sensitive skin on my chest and abdomen. I was writhing under him, my nipples burning to be kissed, but he had purposefully left them alone, making me burn more. The more he laved and kissed, the more I got swept with raw, intense sensations. My fingers curled in his curly locks and I tried to drag him closer to me so I could grind against him.

It was in that moment that my pelvis touched his groin that I realised that he had gotten hard again. Rock hard. Lovely. "Looks like you are ready... come in me right now," I demanded with almost a shout. I thought he wouldn't comply, just to pay me back for my ball play earlier, but he relented and slid his hand between my legs, parting my slick folds and urging his cock into me.

I clung to him, mewling helplessly. His hard, thick head prodded me with insistent, delicious friction and he wasn't even all the way in when I convulsed in the heat of my first orgasm. He fed the rest in deeply, inch by mind blowing inch and I got caught up in another wave of ecstasy. Delicious waves of passion, love and orgasmic delight rose over me as I filled the air with my satisfied moans. Who says payback has to be evil?

My nails scored against his back involuntarily and my pussy walls clenched tightly around him, searing him just as fully as he was lancing me. He started thrusting then, slowly and gently at first, then gradually increasing pressure as my passion increased. I kept riding wave upon wave, orgasm upon orgasm. Delicious ecstasy rolled over me and I clung to him. He filled me completely and my pussy held him tightly, never letting him go the way my heart would never let him go.

His phone rang, jangling loudly in the room. We both stared at it in surprise. Danny flipped it open with one hand, miming for me to be quiet...it was his mom. He kept thrusting into me though, even while he was talking to her. She was on her way, 10 minutes away, coming over to play tennis. It was hard for me to hold in my moans of ecstasy, especially since with that posture he was hitting all my g-spots effortlessly but I valiantly tried, burying my face in a pillow.

As soon as he hung up another orgasm ripped through me so suddenly and intensely that I screamed out loudly in a wild sound that rent the air. My back arched and flung me into him and I clung on tightly, as if I was cast adrift in a storm of passion and he was my only anchor. I lay whimpering under his ministrations and he milked every single orgasm he could get out of me in the next 5 minutes and each one was as delicious and all encompassing as the last.

Finally, when his phone rang again the second time, he let himself go and poured a modest gift into me, exploding into hot intense spurts of love.

I curled under him, wishing we had time to cuddle yet realising that he only had 5 minutes to get dressed and meet his mom. "I love you," he whispered as he kissed my brow, leaving me bereft of his tender embrace.

Labels: , ,


posted by Platinum Pussy @ 2:18 AM   : : 0 dirty thoughts

Say Something Freaky!

-------------------------------------