Chronicles of a Platinum Pussy

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Rendezvous

Bella had moved her apartment just yesterday but she still had the keys to her old place. So I asked her if I could use it for the night.

We arrived there and let ourselves in. I headed to the living room to try to blow up the mattress to no avail. The pump wasn't working. He came and helped me but it still didn't work. So we ended up going to sleep on the couch. It was a tiny fit, smaller than my twin sized bed but somehow we managed to make it work.

Around 5am he woke up and started playing with me, making me wet involuntarily. Within minutes he was in me, deep, pulsing, thrusting, unrelentingly and I knew that he was branding me. He fucked me hard and fast, causing me to be caught in that fine line between pleasure and pain. After it I was raw and sore and yet I still smiled. He claimed me, leaving his mark all over me, branding me all over in case I was ever in doubt.

You are mine. Was the unspoken words that echoed through the empty house. Mine. Mine, all mine. My heart answered back in the same note as I dug my nails into his back and let out my release.

posted by Platinum Pussy @ 6:20 AM   : : 0 dirty thoughts

Say Something Freaky!

-------------------------------------