Chronicles of a Platinum Pussy

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Wild Road Lovin'

Under normal circumstances, I can be the most inhibited person. But something happens to me when I'm with Danny, I just want him all up over and in me and I don't care where we are or who's watching.

As he was driving, I re-initiated contact and started giving him a blowjob. He has intense concentration and we've done this before, however this time was different. Mainly because the road from the Marina was really really bumpy and this just made me able to take him deeper and provide a jarring sensation at the same time. He drove the route about 3 times back and forth and I just kept my motions. The angle was perfect, I had no crick in my neck or anything, and I loved the fact that he was driving the car with his jeans down to his ankles and my head all up in his groin.

Gosh, just thinking about it gets me all hot and bothered again!

About 5 minutes later we get on the highway and I'm still doing my thing. I'm really enjoying myself, the power surge is intense and the trust is implicit. The moans coming from him were louder than normal and I could tell that he was really enjoying it as well.

"I want to be inside you. Now," he said harshly. I wanted to be inside him too. I couldn't wait for him to get home. I couldn't wait for him to pull over. Before you could say Jack Robinson my shoes, pants and panties were in a heap on the floor. I tried to climb over him and set the car in neutral. However the second time around, I got my long right leg over him and sat on his lap, facing him. My butt was pressed against the steering wheel and I had to tuck it in so he could drive.

Just the risky and DANGEROUS scenario gave me a rush that I hadn't expected. Getting him into me took a bit of maneouvering but once he was in, it was all gravy. I really couldn't lift my self up and ride him like I'm used to just because of the position.

So my Superman lover bucked under me, while driving the car on the highway at 70mph. Cars are passing us by, looking through the window in stunned surprise and we didn't even notice, so lost in our own little world. My walls clenched around him of their own accord and he kept bucking, and driving....and bucking....and driving most of the way home, until he was about to exit the highway. Then we had to stop, put our clothes on and readjust.

Oh my fucking God. We are so crazy!

Needless to say, I was all over him again as soon as we were in the relative seclusion of my room and picked up where we left off.

I think we should enter the Guiness World Book of Records for that. Something along the title of "Most Insane and Risk-taking Couple who Dared have Intercourse on the Highway" I think that title will suit quite nicely, don't you?

Labels:


posted by Platinum Pussy @ 2:05 AM   : : 0 dirty thoughts

Say Something Freaky!

-------------------------------------