Chronicles of a Platinum Pussy

Sunday, February 19, 2006

I Got Smacked!


I got smacked on iT2M by the Merciless Minx. I knew that my stats were acting funny this evening with the sudden volume. *waving hi to all the it2m* readers.

Read the full review HERE.
From the whole review, my favorite line was....

"While this blog was largely disappointing, I think this girl’s ability to convey thoughts and feelings in a coherent manner deserves a smack."


Sorry for the scrollbar everyone...it came with the template, but I'll work on changing it. The novella part...yeah, I'm sure everyone on here agrees with that. Thanks for the review.

Final Verdict: One smack (which apparently isn't abysmal)

posted by Platinum Pussy @ 11:45 PM   : : 0 dirty thoughts

Say Something Freaky!

-------------------------------------