Chronicles of a Platinum Pussy

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Lunch Break Sex with Danny

Danny came by the house during his lunch break today. All my room mates were at work so it was just the two of us in the house. He told me that he had really been looking forward to seeing me for the past few days. Ever since the last time we had sex.

We made out on the couch for a little bit, then I pulled him towards my room. My bed is very small, a twin bed. I had never had sex with anyone on it before because I didn't think it was possible. I told Danny about the numerous times that I had masturbated lying right there, thinking about him inside me, hard, deep and throbbing.

Within seconds we were both lying on the bed, with none of our clothes on. I was on top, kissing his chest, his neck and doing the licking thing that he loves on his nipples. He had his hands on my ass, squeezing my buns as I gyrated my hips against his. His cock rose up insistently, demanding not to be ignored and I happily obliged.

I love sucking off Danny. There is something about the power trip, knowing that I'm the one who can make him lose control. I played with his balls and tried a new trick that Bella showed me. I sucked on some Altoids as I took him in my mouth. He loved it. He writhed against me, bucking slightly, his hands tightly gripping my sheets.

This just made me do it harder. I took him all the way into my mouth, until his tip was against my throat. The gag reflex brought tears to my eyes, but i just ignored them and continued with the task. Never let it be said that I denied my man pleasure.

I did this for a while, and then I felt his penis get harder, like he was about to cum. I stopped and slapped on a condom, then positioned myself on him. He slid in effortlessly. No lube needed. He fit like a glove. My walls clenched him tightly, like a hot fist, and then I began to ride.

He watched me through those obsidian eyes, a slight grin on his face. I put my hands on my head and put my hair up, then used the other hand to play with one of my tits. And still I kept riding. I rode him until I was hot and sweaty, until I was the one groaning. He urged me to go faster and I did and then my pussy started clenching him in rapid succession. I knew that I was about to cum right then. With a few more jerks, I was finally there. I laid against him, savoring the sensations that were coursing through me.

But he wasn't done with me yet. Danny flipped me over and then positioned me in this wierd pretzel like pose. I didn't complain though and forced my limp limbs to comply. Then he started moving. I thought that I would pass out right there and then. He hit all my spots, my G spot, the U spot, S spot and I'm sure a few undiscovered spots. He only had to thrust 3 times and then I came again.

It was then he let himself go. I felt him jerk against me and then he kissed me, like he always does, every time he comes. He lay heavy on me, his weight a pleasant sensation, and we were still joined. We both must have fallen asleep for a few minutes.

When I woke up, I looked at the clock and knew that one of my roomies would be back soon. I told Danny that if he was going back to work, he needed to take a shower...he smelled like me. He agreed and pulled me in there with him. We didn't do anything this time, I just washed him and he washed me.

Then he asked me to shave him. I had never shaved a guy before and was kinda scared. What if I cut him? He didn't seem to care. I shaved the few hairs he wanted off his chest and back, and then around his cock. I noticed that my baby was getting hard again and I wanted to take him in my mouth. However, I knew that if I did start anything, my roomie would be home and I didn't want that kind of embarassment.

He left a few minutes later.

posted by Platinum Pussy @ 2:50 PM   : : 0 dirty thoughts

Say Something Freaky!

-------------------------------------