Chronicles of a Platinum Pussy

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

A Date

Danny and I had a real bonafide date last night. He called me around noon, telling me that one of his boys was shooting a music video down in the city. He had promised his friend that he would stop by and he wanted me to come along.

I agreed, my schedule was open, and I wanted to gauge his mood and attitude since the talk. "What time do you want to meet up?" I asked. He told me that he would come pick me up by 830pm. The shoot was supposed to start at 9. "If you are late, I'm not going," I told him emphatically. I hate it when he's late. He agreed to be at my place no later than 9. He was actually on time.

We stopped to grab something to eat and ended up getting late to the shoot. We walked round the campus looking for the video shoot and called his friend to no avail. Finally after half an hour we started walking back up the hill to where we had parked the car. The hill was steep going up it and to my surprise I wasn't even winded. Guess those hours in the gym are finally paying off.

On our evening stroll, Danny confessed his feelings to me. "I don't know how you managed to do it, but you got in here,"pointing to his heart. "I really do love you. I have for a few weeks now, and I didn't want to tell you until I was sure, and didn't want to vocalise it without being sure."

"You told me on the 13th," I responded. I know this because I remember typing it into my blog. He smiled and continued in his speech. He told me that even though at times I could be very demanding and irritating, he loves me.

This floored me. I couldn't even respond. I just gave him a kiss and said "Thank you." I know that the required response is for me to say that I love him as well but I didn't want to ruin the tender moment with my confused emotions.

Labels:


posted by Platinum Pussy @ 1:17 AM   : : 0 dirty thoughts

Say Something Freaky!

-------------------------------------