Chronicles of a Platinum Pussy

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Wild Loud Sex

We decided to take a nap and awaken later on in the evening (2am) fully refreshed. I think this is why we had such an explosive encounter. Tonight we broke every single record that we had ever encountered. We've banished all our past lovers into oblivion. Nothing that I've ever had could ever top what I just had with Danny last night. It was the best sex we've ever had on every account.

Number of orgasms: Me=12, Him=2
Time: 3-4 hours
Blowjobs: Me=2, Him=4
Positions: 13, all changed fluidly. Includes but is not limited to 69, Reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, kangaroo, wheelbarrow, Italian chandelier, crazy criss cross, doggy, froggy, spooning, and some strange ones that I don't even know what they are. Maaan, my lover has lots of skills. And so much damn stamina! He was spooning me, while we were supposed to be resting...and I had 2 orgasms!

Every single time I've had sex with Danny has been different from the last, and this was no exception. It was tender, languid lovemaking interspersed with such passion that it drove us both to new heights. The kind of encounter you get once in a full moon, we were both fully connected, heartfully stimulated, kinestically vitalized, physically exhilirated and emotionally provoked.

It was...perfect.

Labels: ,


posted by Platinum Pussy @ 9:56 AM   : : 0 dirty thoughts

Say Something Freaky!

-------------------------------------