Chronicles of a Platinum Pussy

Monday, May 01, 2006

180 Days

He called me as soon as he got off work to talk as he headed for his tutoring session. He was still as exhilirated by the scene as I was and I promised him that we would do it again sometime in the near future.

"I have something to tell you. I don't know if you will like the context but I feel you should know this," he prefaced.

Uh-oh. My heart flopped to my stomach. What is it?

He stalled as I pestered him for a few moments and then he continued without preamble. "I really love you. I love you more than I loved----" "Red Dress girl?"I interuppted with a rush of pleasure. "Yes."

I squealed. Actually squealed. Then I put the phone down and did a little jig. See Red is the only chick that ever came close to claiming his heart and at one point he even projected his feelings unto her. But she was very immature, and loved to play games. Of all his exes, she's the one that I didn't really like and yet the one that I considered in my mind my main competitor. I swore to myself that I would vanquish/replace all the memories of his exes and so far I'm succeeding.

He loves me more than he loved Red. Oh yeah baby!!!!!

"I don't know how you did it. You just are really the total package. I mean, I've met women who have some aspects but none that have the total package. Until you," he continued. That whole statement flushed me from my head to my toes. He is so eloquent.

Mmmmm, I'm going to savor this moment.

By the way, today was our 6 month anniversary (technically it should be on the 31st, but since there is no 31st last month I guess this will do). What a lovely 6 month anniversary present:)

posted by Platinum Pussy @ 8:02 PM   : : 0 dirty thoughts

Say Something Freaky!

-------------------------------------