Chronicles of a Platinum Pussy

Friday, April 21, 2006

Self-Denial

When Danny came over this morning, he was in his usual good spirits. He didn't have to be at work until 1, so he had about 4 uninterupted hours to spend with me. As soon as he came in, he gave me one of those all encompassing, neverending hugs. We just stood together for several minutes, savoring the contact, with light kisses and our scents melding. He really looked good--and smelled even better.

I ushered him to my room. I hadn't slept more than 3 hours the night before and was really tired. I lay down on the bed and then he started telling me about all the things he was going to do to me. Then he preceeded to show me. My tiredness fled instantly, replaced by langour and excitement. "For the next 7 days it's all about you,"he stated as he started to lick me with long, slow licks. Within seconds I was already wetting his face. Then my brain kicked in. "What do you mean it's all about me??" I asked him. It's not that I had a problem with that, it's just that something was off.

He preceeded to tell me, in between licks that he wasn't going to accept any pleasure from me. I wasn't allowed to touch or suck his cock for 7 WHOLE DAYS! "I want to balance the scales, you've given me pleasure so many times with nothing in return. My hands, lips, tongue are all at your disposal." He also said something about improving the sensitivity of his penis by not indulging for a period of time. Yeah, whatever.

"Ummm, what about your cock? That's off the table? What the hell? How am I supposed to get off without some cock love?" I mean, I can cum without his beautiful, big penis but I'll be damned if I was going to. In his mode of being self-denying, he overlooked one thing--I love his penis. I was in love with his penis before I fell in love with him and now he wants to deny me? Oh hell no!

I started protesting this new regulation. "We can start your 7 day cock fast tomorrow. I want your cock inside me right now!"I demanded. Considering the fact that we hadn't had sex in almost a week (my period), now was not a good time to be denying me. He ignored me and kept doing what he was doing, coating his face and fingers with my essence. It was hard not to give myself up to the pleasure but to me, a guy going downtown on me is just an appetizer. The main course is having him Inside me, and I'm not going to fully enjoy the encounter knowing that he isn't.

I have to confess I begged him. I begged hard, I bartered, I bribed. He wouldn't change his mind. I tried to pick apart his quest with some witty barbs but he wouldn't budge. He was heating me up with his tongue and fingers and it was sheer torture knowing I wouldn't get some cock love. I cum like this all the time when I masturbate, but my major climaxes are during sex. This isn't good. I've dreamed about him being in me for several nights now and he's just going to say no?

Oh hell no son, you don't say no to Badspice. Ignoring the heat seeping from my core to the rest of my body, I sent every single seductive guise I knew at him. The onslaught was insidious, voice, look and action. First I told him to stop, then I told him I could finish up myself. Seeing me with my fingers in my pussy inflamed him (as I knew it would) and I told him that I don't want him touching me if he's not inside me. He put on a condom because it said it would slow down his enjoyment (yeah whatever, come in already!)

"I can't believe that you would turn down 7 days of me pleasing you," he stated as he entered me with one long, beautiful stroke. Mmmm. My walls greeted him in adoration like a prodigal son returning home. What's not to believe? I want the whole pie, every single thing about his body at my disposal.

With ease of connectedness we synchronised our motions in a beautiful rhapsody. The positions were different, starting on one side of the bed and ending up on the floor. He hit all my G-spots and kept on going with ferocity. I must have cum like 5 times, over and over again, orgasm on top of orgasm.

I knew that he was still holding himself from me, leashing his own orgasm with tight control. Look dude, monks practice self denial. Not handsome, hot-blooded men like you, I thought to myself. He stopped moving to calm himself and I bucked against him, refusing to let him stop. I squeezed my Kegels and he came in one fell swoop.

"You got me," he chuckled in my hair as he lay beside me. Yep, I got you. And I'm not letting you go.

posted by Platinum Pussy @ 12:14 PM   : : 0 dirty thoughts

Say Something Freaky!

-------------------------------------