Chronicles of a Platinum Pussy

Friday, April 28, 2006

Call of Duty

He woke up about 3 hours later, dying to play this new video game that my roomie had left set up. He's addicted to Call to Duty, just because he gets to shoot Nazi's and stuff. Guess the Jewish blood in him sees it as a quest for revenge.

A couple of hours later he came back and woke me up just to cuddle with me. His arms and legs were icy cold and this shocked me awake. I just wanted to curl up and go back to sleep but Danny had other ideas. "You are my call of duty," he muttered as he nuzzled my neck.

He started kissing me first, gentle persuasive kisses designed especially to make me melt. He kissed my neck, my earlobes and that dip in my throat. Then he continued his gentle exploration, kissing every bit of exposed flesh and making each area of skin feel special. When he finally reached my vaginal walls, I was already close to coming. A few minutes more and I was there, surrendering to his gentle touch. He continued after I had come, licking me over and over again until I couldn't help but release orgasm on top of orgasm.

After this I returned the favor, doing the same to him, but pausing right before he came to thrust him in me. Then I rode him, hard and fierce, fighting fulfilling my own pleasure but ending up giving in anyway. He bucked beneath me, driving the pace harder, faster and I cried out in pleasure. He flipped me over and entered me doggy style--both of our favorite positions. I hit my fifth major orgasm here and begged him to cease. I couldn't take anymore but he continued, unrelenting. Harder, faster, deeper.

"I want you to cum inside me,"I told him. I had been asking him for this for a while now and he always refused but this time, there was something about everything that just drove him to comply. "Are you sure?" he asked through gritted teeth. Oh yeah, I'm so sure. He came shortly thereafter, coating my walls with his slick juice, driving himself in me with a final thrust.

I curled up in a ball, unwilling to let any of his seed escape. Yes I know, it's the height of irresponsibility, especially since I know that he has potent sperm but I wanted remnants of him in me (and I'm on birth control). He headed to the showers and started getting for work and all I could do was watch him with a lopsided grin on my face.

Mmmmmmm.

Labels:


posted by Platinum Pussy @ 11:39 AM   : : 0 dirty thoughts

Say Something Freaky!

-------------------------------------