Chronicles of a Platinum Pussy

Friday, June 08, 2007

Music & Cock

This afternoon, Danny was in his studio making some music and called me to come listen to him. There is something about watching him produce and create music that just makes the Pussy all wet and me horny as fuck. Truth be told I'm always horny but this afternoon, I was hornier than usual. "Can you take your shirt off please?" I asked as I squeezed my thighs together, trying to get the Pussy under control. He did so, but without paying me that much attention. I kept watching his sexy form as he kept making his music and the more that I gazed at him, the more I wanted to fuck his brains out. I wanted him to make the beautiful music with me dammit! We got into a friendly tussle when he made a comment that made me want to leave the room in mock fury. He grabbed me and slung me on the sofa in his studio, laughing right above me.

That gave me the position I needed. Before you could say Rumpelstiltskin I had unbuckled his belt and dropped his jeans to the floor. His cock sprung into my greedy fingers and I started kissing him, working from his neck all the way down to his cock. He was really sensitive today and my touch ignited a searing flame in him. I could tell from the way his cock trembled and surged against me that he was ready for action.

The studio has large bay windows and although I'm such an exhibitionist I could tell that Danny was feeling a bit self centered. Grabbing him by the arm, I dragged him to a more secretive part of the house and he got on the bed, his cock more than ready for some good lovin'. I stripped quickly and joined him, kneeling between his legs as he sat on the edge of the bed.

I laved then licked his cock, paying special attention to his balls at first. He shivered under my ministrations and let out a groan. My tongue played with the head of his cock and my fingers grasped his shaft lightly. My mouth caught the rhythm in scant moments and soon I had him wet and throbbing, just the way I loved him.

"Stand up," I ordered, deciding that I change of pace could cool the blood rising in both our veins. He did so and I went right back on his dick, slurping, sucking, licking and devouring him to my heart's content.

I took him deeper and deeper, playing with my cock like it was my own sweet treasure. Every nuance from my hot breath, wet mouth and agile tongue all combined in a glorious symphony created to drive him to the point of ecstasy. My ass stuck out proudly and I couldn't help wriggling and shaking it, knowing that he was watching everything. My hands danced all over his body, flicking and playing with his nipples and the sensitive spots on his body. I could tell that he was almost there and I increased the pace, keeping my motions gentle and soft, determined to drive him as over the edge as I could.

"Get.On.The.Bed.Now," He asked in cryptic tones and I took a few more deep sucks and licks, playing with his cock as much as I dared. My pussy was already dripping and wet, more than ready to get thoroughly fucked. He joined me scant seconds later and drove deep into me, with one long powerful stroke.

Oh yeah fuckin' cock. Come to mama! SHE said as she welcomed them both with open arms. He felt so good, so fuckin' good inside of me. All it took was a few strokes for me to start screaming in wanton passion like a banshee. He thrust hard and fast, knowing exactly the combination that would send me into ecstasy. My first orgasm came quickly, rapidly followed by my second, and still he pounded into me, lacing me with a fiery passion that grew into an intoxicating inferno of ecstasy. I was captive to his cock and we both knew it. He worked my pussy into total submission, fucking me deep and hard over and over again.

Another orgasmal wave came over me and he caught my unintelligible screams of passion in a kiss, thrusting his tongue into my mouth as his cock thrust just as ardently into my pussy. I was caught on a wicked decadent high and I gasped in surprise as I had a triple orgasm, one right on top of the other. Danny moved then, flipping me adroitly as a gymnast and fucking me right from all angles and positions. Somehow I ended up sideways with my ass in his face. I could see his cock going strongly into my pussy and felt the surge of connection that they both shared. It was just as strong as the connection Danny & I shared and we all reveled in it and built it until we were both caught in a beautiful orgasm.

With a loud groan Danny came all over me and I welcomed his cum spurting and surging out of his cock. He shuddered above me in awe, running a hand through my hair.

"How are you?" he said in a broken whisper. "I'm floating," I replied as I let the sea of passion wash fully over me.

Labels:


posted by Platinum Pussy @ 10:27 PM   : : 2 dirty thoughts

Say Something Freaky!

-------------------------------------