Chronicles of a Platinum Pussy

Monday, June 18, 2007

Cock Sucking Freak

The Pussy hasn't been requiring the usual quantities of loving attention that I've come to get used to over the last 2 years...however what SHE is requiring is lots of cock worship. I've been on Norio's cock all day every day for the last 6 days. I've sucked him off when he least expected it, while in the shower, during his lunch break from work, to start the day and to end the day. Pretty much, I've been laving and licking away to my heart's content.

Recently his son moved in with us for the summer and though we might not have that much time for a marathon session in the sack...there is always time for cock sucking. I love sucking Norio's cock...it's like feasting on nectar from the gods. I love the way it swells and gets harder within seconds of me touching him. I love the way his eyes light up and the complete vulnerability he exhibits when he comes.

For some reason he thinks that at that moment, when I'm on my knees begging for him to shoot his load that he's the master with ultimate power. We all know who holds the reins in this moment. Not me, not him...it's HER. The Pussy is quite capable of having orgasms when I'm sucking him off, thank you very much. It isn't a fluke, it's happened so many times that I've lost count.

I relish devouring his cock and Norio doesn't understand it. He told me today, "You are the only girl I know that loves sucking my cock more than getting fucked." Well...I'm not saying don't fuck me but if there was time crunch and I could only pick one, I would pick cock sucking every time and twice on Thursdays.

Labels:


posted by Platinum Pussy @ 4:21 AM   : : 3 dirty thoughts

Say Something Freaky!

-------------------------------------